LOOKING FOR BEST VACATION SPOTS IN USA
Travelling and Tourism industry is very wide in USA and around more than 70 Million tourist visit the USA to explore its beauty. Tourism industry is growing day by day in USA. The spending of tourist money in USA is 2nd highest after France. Travelling and tourism industry is contributing good numbers in USA economy e.g. during 2014 around travelling industry contributed 9.8% of GDP and generated 7.6$ trillion almost. All 50 states of USA have great blend of beauty for tourism. We will consider almost best vacation spots in USA by state to know you more.
If we talk about Hawaii Island then there are best vacation spots in Hawaii. Yours trip to Hawaii, USA would be amazing if you plan earlier before travelling there.
Hawaii is located in Oceania region and there are lots of archipelago and best vacation spots in Hawaii. It is the only state which is not part of USA and totally covered with island. Hawaii Island having different small island and during travelling it is recommended to visit these small island.
(1) HAWAII STATE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- If you are looking for world best surfers waves then there is no best place then Oahu Island. It is one of the best vacation spots in Hawaii and world for surface lovers.
- Muai Island is situated between two volcano. Muai Island is famous for natural beauty lovers and high end resort seekers around the world. It is recommended spot for honeymooners.
- Kauai is undeveloped island having abundance of lavish, rich landscapes, among which incorporate incomprehensible tropical rain forests, stunning mountains and dazzling shorelines.
- The island of Hawaii, otherwise called “The Big Island,” is the biggest in the state. As plain as day as it is staggering, the Big Island gloats some of Hawaii’s most changing scene.
- Those looking for peace, quietness and an escape from the rushed hecticness of regular day to day existence will discover their comfort in the peacefulness offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s littlest possessed island, Lanai offers guests a beautiful respite from the very fast pace of their standard calendars, without the normal vacationer traps other get-away goals are loaded with.
- “The Friendly Isle” for its inviting occupants and open-furnished welcome to guests, Molokai is a country arrive, settled unobtrusively among precious stone waters and unlimited skies of blue
We will explain about beautiful & best vacation spots in Hawaii in detail.It will be very helpful for bag packers before travelling there to reach at right spot in USA to make their trip great.
- USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, OAHU http://www.pearlharborhistoricsites.org/
- North Shore of Oahu
- Waikiki Beach
- Na Pali Coast State Wilderness Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Road to Hana http://roadtohana.com/
- Moloka’i’s Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Trip to Lana’i
- Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park
- Kona Coffee Farms
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu
- Diamond Head State Monument, Oahu
- Kilauea National Wildlife Refuge, Kauai
- Panaewa Rainforest Zoo, Big Island
- Waimea Arboretum and Botanical Garden, Oahu
- Waimea Canyon, Kauai – “Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Waipio Valley
- Maui Ocean Center http://www.mauioceancenter.com
- Mauna Kea
- Polynesian Cultural Center http://www.polynesia.com
- Hike the Legendary Na Pali Coast, Kauai
(2) ALABAMA STATE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- US Space and Rocket center
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
- Birmingham Zoo
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park
- McWane Science Center
- Point Mallard Park
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
- Montgomery Zoo
- National Voting Rights Museum
- Early works Museum
(3) ALASKA STATE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- Denali National Park
- Tracy Arm Fjord
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Alaska Highway
- University of Alaska Museum of the North http://www.uaf.edu/museum/
- Alaska Native Heritage Center http://www.alaskanative.net/
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Iditarod National Historic Trail http://www.blm.gov/ak/st/en/prog/nlcs/iditarod.html
- Seward, Alaska http://www.seward.com/
- Totem Bight State Historic Park http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/units/totembgh.htm
- Mendenhall Glacier http://www.fs.usda.gov/tongass/
- Arctic Circle Tours http://www.blm.gov/ak/st/en/fo/fdo/central_yukon_field/crossing_the arctic.print.html
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park http://www.nps.gov/klgo/index.htm