If you’re looking find cheap Christmas gifts under $100 or even under $50 these may just be right up your alley. If you have a little time on your hands why not roll up your sleeves and give these homemade holiday gifts a shot? Check out our eleven picks of the season and find out how to ’em.
1. The Sephora Alternative: DIY Homemade Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
Because it feels good, smells good and is way easier than waiting in line at Sephora for 6+ hours.
2. The DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Kit…in a Jar…With Kahlua
Because you should gift a top notch cocoa with a top shelf liquor.
3. For the Kiddos: DIY Homemade Mason Jar Superhero Bank
Because saving money saves lives.
4. For the Family: DIY Homemade Family Match/Memory Game
Because this is the best way to have ’em remember their distant relatives.
5. For the Spa Fanatic: DIY Homemade Mistle Toes
Because puns are great and everyone loves travel-sized anything.
6. For the Selfie Addict: Your Face on a Marshmallow
Upload your favorite Instagram or Facebook photo and Boomf will send you 9 marshmallows with your pic on them!
7. For When ‘Frozen’ Everything is Still Sold Out: DIY Homemade Olaf Frozen Ornament
Because one day “Let It Go” will no longer be in the Top 100. JK. Of course it will.
When All Else Fails Buy One of These Gift Cards Online: [ Swipe Left! ]
8. For the Baker: DIY Homemade Vanilla Extract
Make a half-dozen bottle for your baker friends and family.
9. For the Drinker: DIY Homemade Baileys
Because they’ll likely invite you back over to share with you.
10. For the Hipster: DIY Homemade Mustache Jars & Banks
Because mustaches are still pretty cool.
11. For the Frugal: DIY Homemade Reindeer Beer Bottle…Decorations?
Because sometimes you need to bring a last minute ‘sixer to your holiday party. So gift it in style.